Why choose our full-livery service?
We are a professional and friendly BHS approved livery yard perfectly located very close to Windsor Great Park. We have over 18 years’ experience of providing high-quality full-livery and offer some of the best livery facilities in the area. We only offer full livery.
- Large boxes – most are 3.6m2, with rubber matting. All have automatic watering, a ‘haybay’ for healthy hay feeding and are separately lit
- Three illuminated all-weather schools, one of which is inside
- Fully equipped, secure yard with CCTV
- 7 paddocks for summer turnout
- A full BSJA course of fences and Rosie is a qualified BSJA course builder
- Professionally designed cross-country course
- Superb road hacking and nearby Windsor Great Park
- Discounted riding lessons – £30 off the standard rate for a 10 lesson card
Care and Professionalism
- We know that every horse or pony is unique – we take great care in preparing individual feeding, training and exercise programmes with you, which we review regularly.
- We are a BHS approved riding school and offer riding lessons from highly qualified instructors to help you and your horse develop.
- We are a BHS Where to Train centre so all our staff are continually upgrading their qualifications to ensure they have the most complete and update skills
What does full-livery cost?
- Horse – £1350 per calendar month
- Pony (14.2hh or less) – £1250 per calendar month
- A surcharge of £100 is levied for horses over 16.3hh.
- Download – Livery Contract Summary
- Download – Livery Contract
- Download – Stable Rules
What do we offer as full-livery?
Stable, bedding, mucking out and basic feed. Additionally, it covers grooming, tack and cleaning. We will also exercise your horse on the days you cannot make it to ride in line with a plan we agree with you; whether that’d be free schooling, lunging or riding. the price assumes a maximum of three exercises a week, additional sessions will be charged. Livery here also allows you to use all the Centre’s facilities and gives you a discounted rate for lessons.
- Horse – £1,550 per calendar month
- Pony (14.2hh or less) – £1,450 per calendar month
- A surcharge of £100 is levied for horses over 16.3hh
Schooling livery is for those who regularly require more than three exercises a week. A programme can be created with our senior riders for specific training disciplines; whether that is general way of going, jumping, dressage or cross country. A progressive training plan will be created to help the development of you and your horses way of going.
- We have a regular farrier with a regular programme so all horses are shod every 5-6 weeks. He is readily available for emergency call-out if necessary
- Likewise, we have a vet with whom we have been working for many years.
- We offer a show preparation service – plaiting, trimming, clipping etc. as well as show support – grooming/instructor support and transport (organised with third-party)
- For a nominal £25 monthly charge you can keep/ park your trailer or truck at the yard – in the back car park. Note this as at your own risk, we can accept no responsibility for damage or theft.
- We can offer you lessons to hone your equestrian skills, being a riding school means we have qualified on-site instructors all of whom hold senior BHS qualifications.
- We frequently hold clinics with external instructors which you can participate in.
- We are also able to arrange for your rugs, saddle pads and boots to be professionally cleaned onsite.