Vacancy – Equine Groom
We are looking for a full-time equine groom to join our riding school!
You will work a 5 day week including at least one weekend day. You will be responsible for daily horse care and supporting our team of instructors; this will include exercising our riding school and livery horses and ponies.
- BHS Stage 2 (or equivalent experience)
- Full UK Drivers License
- Daily horse care including; mucking out, tacking up, bandaging (stable and exercise), lunging and exercising
- Clipping, pulling, dealing with youngsters, competition experience (Preferred but not required, training available on site)
- Working in a team and individually on a yard
About the job:
- Full-time position (5 days including at least one weekend day)
- Responsible for daily horse care; mucking out, tacking up, bandaging (stable & exercise) turning horses out, medical care, clipping & trimming
- Exercising and schooling our riding school and livery horses and ponies; including lunging
- Supporting our team of instructors
- At least 1 years’ experience of working with horses
- At least 1 BHS equine qualification, or equivalent
- Able to work as a team and individually on the yard
- Valid UK Driver’s License (Preferred)
- You must have the right to work in the UK, as we are unable to sponsor work permits or visa for this role
Berkshire Riding Centre is a “highly commended” BHS approved riding school, livery yard and BHS Where to Train centre based in Winkfield, Berkshire.
As a BHS Where to Train Centre, we take your development seriously and will support you financially with exams and ensure you get the training you need.
You will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and qualifications, 28 days paid holiday (full-time) and support with your on-going development.
On-site accommodation is available for full-time position. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate your own horse or pets, however we have many DIY/Part Liveries nearby that our staff use.
Full time position working 5 days including at least one weekend day
Weekday 7:30am – 6:00pm ( 30 minute breakfast break, 2 hour lunch)
Weekend 7:00am – 5:00pm (30 minute breakfast break, 1 hour lunch)
To apply for the role please apply on indeed – https://uk.indeed.com/cmp/Berkshire-Riding-Centre-Ltd/jobs – or send your CV to email@example.com